03 November 2009

SUCCESS!!!

FINALLY!  My video is successfully uploaded to YouTube.  Yay!  It took several tries, but at least each successive trial took less time to load.  The last one was only about 5 minutes.  For now, watch it here from YouTube, but I'm also trying TeacherTube again.  Who knows?  Maybe the umpteenth time is the charm...

2 comments:

  1. J. Great video! I liked the part on the different dialects. Having the video for that was helpful I thought.

    The only feedback I have for you is that in the credits, you have to make it clear where you got everything. Think in a paper---you have parenthetical citation, and then enough information in the reference list to locate the item. The same is true with multimedia---we need to know which picture came from which source, and exactly where (a direct URL, not just a link to creative commons).

    But still, overall, very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brother West. I'm aware of the credits problem, and I am working on bringing it up to snuff. When it's ready, I will reload it onto YouTube. One of the difficulties with this is that I did my searches for materials using the Creative Commons search engine. Whenever I clicked on any of the links, the links appeared, but the url never appeared. Maybe I need to give Creative Commons a suggestion about that. :)

    ReplyDelete